Power of Positive Affirmations
7th July 2020
What is positive affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome negative thoughts. When you repeat them often, and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes.They are positive phrases or statements used to challenge negative or unhelpful thoughts.
You may choose to use positive affirmations to motivate yourself, encourage positive changes in your life or boost your self esteem. Positive affirmations can be used to combat negative self talk in the subconscious patterns and replace them with more adaptive narratives.
Types of affirmations.
There are many types of Affirmations.
Fitness, Daily, Good health, Financially related affirmations, Woman, Men Teens, Kids, During pregnancy, At work, Night time. Empowering, Confidence building, and self love affirmations etc.
How positive affirmations affects human life?
- Improved mode: Our thoughts have a direct effect on our mood- therefore, keeping those positive thoughts can put you in the right headspace and make for much happier days.
- Better relationships: Negative thinking has a way of poisoning our relationships, but we can easily turn this around. By reciting positive affirmations, Which help to strengthen relationships instead.
- Higher success rate: Speaking and writing positive affirmations can help us reach our goals! If you are doubting your ability to reach a given goal, try writing down, Something like, “I can do it, I know I can.
- Increased confidence: Replacing negative thoughts with positive ones, will help Crush that. Self doubt.
How and when to practice affirmations?
- Positive phrases or statements are used to challenge negative or unhelpful thoughts? Practicing positive affirmations can be extremely simple and all you need to do is pick a phrase and repeat it to yourself.
- Make a list of what negative thoughts are arising.
- Write an affirmation. on the positive aspect of your self judgment. Example. I'm remarkable and cherished.
- Speak the affirmation out loud for about 5 minutes, three times a day.
- Anchor the affirmation in your body as you are repeating it, by placing your hand on the area that felt Uncomfortable, When you wrote the negative belief in first step.
- Get a friend or a coach to repeat your affirmation to you. (You can also use your reflection in the mirror as the person who is reinforcing the healthy message.
- Powerful morning affirmations for making your day positive.
- Every morning when you wake up. It is very important to note that, We should start our day with a positive affirmation as soon as you wake up. One more important point is that, not only thoughts. But it is essential to wake up watching something, Which is very inspirational and auspicious. For different people, It can be different perceptions.
- For example: For he who believes in God and his blessings, Can watch the picture of his favorite Lord and start his day with positive affirmations. Since our seeing, thinking and hearing will definitely have a positive or negative effect, depending on, what we see, hear and think.
- Hence, we may get many positive affirmation statements from many sources.But, finally, we should decide, which positive affirmations statement are required for present challenges.
Some of the positive Affirmations.
- I am courageous. I'm willing to act and face my fears.
- I trust my intuition and I always make wise decisions.
- Every challenge I face. Is an opportunity to grow and improve.
- I'm surrounded by supportive, positive People, Who believe in me? and want to see me successful.
- I have everything I need to face. Any obstacles that come?